As we’ve seen shelter in place restrictions evolve over the past few weeks, we wanted to learn more about how hungry our fans are for the return of Off the Grid experiences, as well as how they feel about going back to the office. Below are the results from 500 responses to a series of questions we asked, providing us with a clear picture of how our Bay Area community is feeling about the “new normal”.
WHAT WE LEARNED
– 80% of respondents are eager to enjoy outdoor dining, just a few weeks after the city permitted it.
– When it comes to indoor dining, almost all respondents would be prepared to enjoy indoor dining within a few months of it being permitted by their county, whereas only 8% said they would not dine indoors until a vaccine has been developed.
– As the options for entertainment dwindle due to COVID, guests are more interested than ever to find safe and unique dining experiences, with more than 50% willing to financially back new and innovative Off the Grid dining options.
– When asked about their plans to return to the office, 30% stated they have already returned to working onsite, and 60% of all respondents anticipate being back by the end of the summer.
HOW TO EXPERIENCE OFF THE GRID
– Visit our open markets for takeout including Serramonte, Fort Mason Center, Alameda and El Cerrito food spots.
– Consider drop-off catering options for your next event or small gathering, whether you’re hanging out with friends and family or getting your coworkers back together.
– Inquire about Off the Grid’s socially distant pop-up events.
– Have Off the Grid come to your residential building, winery, or local brewery.
– Support our Creators directly through their delivery and outdoor dining at their restaurant.