Off the Grid and the City of Oakland is joining the State of California’s Great Plates Delivered Program to help support Oakland’s seniors and at risk adults receive nutritional meals.
The following questions are to see if you, or the person you are filling this out on behalf of, qualify for this program. Your personal information will be kept confidential and not otherwise disclosed outside of the administration of this program.
To qualify you must be an Oakland resident and meet all of the following criteria:
- Are either one of the following: (1) age 65 or older, (2) age 60-64 and have been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19, (3) age 60-64 are considered high risk by the CDC
- Live alone or with one other program-eligible adult
- Earn less than $74,940 (single) or $101,460 (2-person)
- Are not currently receiving assistance from other state or federal nutrition assistance programs, like CalFresh/SNAP or Meals on Wheels
- Have difficulty accessing food or preparing meals
By completing this form I certify that the information provided in this form is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Completion of this form does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Please note that this program is subject to a limited time period.
Once the form is complete, an Off the Grid representative will reach out to you within 72 hours.