Personalized and inclusive relief platform that supports communities in need and lifts up small, local business economies.
2020 has taught us that while some major challenges may be predictable, others will be hard to anticipate. This year has especially called attention to a lack of organizations and non-governmental organizations that are prepared to respond quickly with turnkey solutions for emergency relief food programs. A well-organized food relief program needs to simultaneously support impacted or at-risk populations with healthy, diverse food options while leveraging local resources and providing a benefit to the local small business economy — without compromise.
Off the Grid’s feeding programs encompass an inclusive relief platform created to support communities in need and lift up small, local business economies.
In this whitepaper, you’ll discover:
– How to design an efficient relief program
– Effective ways to create targeted marketing campaigns and effective participant acquisition strategies
– How to work with local Restaurants
– Managing order intake, scheduling & restaurant ordering systematically
– Effective order management & delivery routing systems
– Delivery & guest customer service management
– Municipal reporting & program intelligence
– Successful contracting, municipal billing, payments processing
– Explore prosperus Off the Grid relief programs