With over 10 years of experience in transforming underutilized outdoor spaces into safe, memorable, and fun food experiences, we’re the experts in designing unique events to suit any space, size and creative vision.
Enjoying food and beverages may look a bit different during the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead of hosting a private party at home, imagine bringing the party to you at your favorite park, with catered meal options and temporary pop-up elements of comfort like sheltered pods, bumper tables, and more. The options are endless when we get creative about how to operate using our biggest asset—the outdoors.
Socially Connected—At A Distance. As has been our policy at other sites during shelter-in-place, we have developed a multi-tiered approach to ensure social distancing and safety compliance for our employees and guests at our catering events:
• Staff Training – We train all vendors, contractors and/or employees in city and state-mandated health orders, and conduct regular and random audits to ensure compliance
• Signage – Social distancing and safety requirements are posted via clearly visible signs around the site
• Queue Management – Ground markings, line markers, and hospitality staff help to maintain an appropriate distance between guests
• Seating – Detailed seating plans are designed to adhere to safety standards while optimizing space and operations
• Sanitary Measures – Hand sanitizer available at all times. Guest and service areas are sanitized and wiped down hourly
Safe, High-End Solutions. Off the Grid is committed to the safety of our guests, Creators, and employees, and we continue to implement best practices for the prevention of COVID-19. Please visit our latest updates here to learn more about the safety standards Off the Grid follows, as well as our recommendations for Guests, to keep our community as safe as possible.
Uniquely diverse with over 300+ food and beverage vendors and one point of contact that gives you peace of mind for seamless execution.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you host your next event.